Get ready to apply for the UNCHR Internship Program 2022. UNCHR Paid Internship is one of the Top International Internship programs for international students across the world. This Internship is a Prat of UN Mission. Through the UNCHR Internship opportunity, you will get a chance to meet with international High Qualified Mentors. Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible. There is No Registration Fee Neither any IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
The Duration of the Internship at UNCHR is 6 Months. UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a Global Organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting the rights of refugees. Internees will work on given Assignments and different Community-based projects. There are Many Internships offered by the UN. Such as United Nations Internship and UN Volunteers Program.
The Internees will be placed in Geneva Head Quarter. Tasks and projects will be assigned according to the Previous Academic Background. UNHCR is a Worldwide Organization and after completion of the internship, you have International Experience. The Full detailed information about the UNCHR Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About UNCHR Internship Program 2022
- Host Organization: The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Location: Geneva and Regional and COuntry offices
- Duration: Two to Six Months
- Deadline: 4th January 2022
The objective of the UNCHR Internship
UNHCR is Looking For Talented, Motivated, and Passionate like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization.
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a Global Organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights, and building a better future for refugees. UNHCR Internship is 6 Months.
Applicants having Any Degree are Eligible. The internship is normally on a full-time basis but part-time internships are also allowed according to the needs of the work. The Exact Working Hours should be discussed between the intern and the supervisor.
Benefits of UNHCR Internships
- The Selected Interns will Receive Allowance for Food and Local Transportation
- The Interns will gain real-life experience in an impactful organization.
- The UN internship would be a golden sport in the CV.
- This Experience would be helpful in the career development of the interns.
- The internship provides a chance to have contacts with other influential professionals
- Pave a way for better job opportunities.
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- Family members or Relatives of the UNHCR Organization are not eligible.
- No Registration Fee.
- No Work Experience is required.
- English of Applicants must be Fluent in both Written and Spoken.
- Try to write your own Personal Statement because it is the basic element in the selection.
How To Apply
The application process is online. Make sure to submit all documents in Online Portal. Due to the Large Application Pool, UNHCR will only notify the Successful Applicants. To Apply please visit the Official Link to UNHCR Internship Program 2022.