The Summer Program 2022 is now accepting applications. First and foremost, this is a fully-funded German summer internship. Second, each year, approximately 300 internships are offered. Participants will get the opportunity to complete their Internship at Germany’s Top Institute. All expenditures will be paid for. The internship can last up to 10 weeks and stay time will be up to 90 days. The internship will begin on May 15, 2022.
The Rise Summer Internship’s aim is to encourage exchange programs in the disciplines of science, engineering, and life sciences to Germany. Between May and July 2022, you will begin your internship. The ability to communicate in German is not essential. English will be the working language. It is not necessary to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests. You do not require a CGPA. In this program, 300 internships opportunities are available. Below you can find all the details about this Internship Program 2022.
RISE Germany Information Program of Internship
- Germany is the location of the internship.
- Timeframe: 10 weeks
- Financial Insurance: The project is fully sponsored.
- The closing date is December 15, 2021.
- In Germany, this is a fully-funded internship program. The following benefits will be available to successful applicants:
- Free Student Housing and Living Expenses, such as Housing and Food, as well as Insurance Plans
- A monthly salary of about 861 Euros; a travel expenses of 160 – Euros; and foreign travel reimbursement of 160,- Euros to cover the cost of flights to and from Germany.
The internship is a ten-week, fully interactive program. Scholars are permitted a maximum of 3 months stay here. In the summertime of 2022, the Internship will actually occur.
- For each project you apply for, write a motivation letter.
- Resume (CV).
- As an addition to your actual document, a list of subjects you will have finished by the time the internship starts.
- Certified transcript from a university that is up to date.
- Verification from the university/enrollment certificate.
- Letter of recommendation
We will give you an email notification after we have collected your complete application in January, at the earliest.
How to Apply
The Internship Program application deadline is December 15, 2021.
The application is completed entirely online. You must apply online and upload all supporting documentation. To register, go to the RISE Internship Program Germany’s online webpage.
Applications are submitted online. The official website has all the information you’ll need. Please visit:
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.