PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022: Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Punjab Police Inspector and Legal Specialist. Applicants seeking employment possibilities with the PPSC are urged to apply. The position was advertised in the most recent PPSC advertisement, number 29/2022. The PPSC has announced jobs in a number of departments, which will be discussed in this post.
The departments of Punjab Housing and Planning Agency, Wasa, FDA, the Board of Revenue, Punjab Police, and the Specialized Healthcare and Medication Education Department are advertising their open posts. All Punjab domicile holders residing in Pakistan are asked to submit applications in response to the most recent PPSC advertisement, number 29/2022.
The application is available to both Male and Female Candidates; the application process for PPSC Advertisement 29/2022 is online; all candidates are invited to review the information in this post regarding the most recent PPSC openings and apply for the most recent opportunities. Intermediate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees are necessary for the most recent PPSC employment. For more information on the PPSC Punjab Police vacancies, see the information below and apply.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Positions Announced: Multiple
- Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Application Deadline: 8th December 2022
Also, Check Donghua University Scholarship in China 2023 | Shanghai Government Scholarship
To apply for the Punjab Police Inspector legal jobs, candidates must possess an LLB Degree and two years of legal practice experience.
All other jobs advertised in PPSC Adv no 29/2022 requires intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and LLB Degree.
Multiple departments are offering the following vacancies:
Board of Revenue Punjab
- Junior Clerk
Punjab Housing & Town Planning Agency
- Assistant Director (Engg)
- Deputy Director (IT)
- Assistant Director (Town Planning)
- Deputy Director (Town Planning)
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Assistant Director Nursing/Principal/Vice Principal/Nursing Superintendent/ Nursing Instructor/Mid Wife Tutors
Punjab Police Departments
- Inspector Legal
The last date for applying for the PPSC Punjab Police jobs is 8th December 2022.
Also, Check Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2023 | Fully Funded
How to Apply?
- The application process is through PPSC Online portal
- Candidates must apply for PPSC jobs before the due date
- Interested applicants must submit the required fee
- After the registration, candidates will be given a test date
- After qualifying for the written tests, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
To apply for the PPSC Punjab Police Jobs, visit the official link given below:
Click Here to Apply
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,, Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update