Candidates are encouraged to apply for the LPI Summer Internship in the United States in 2023. The LPI Summer Internship is a fully funded, paid international internship open to students of all nationalities from around the world. The LPI Summer Internship Lasts for Ten Weeks. Houston will serve as the location for the internship in the United States. The duration of the LPI internship is from June 4, 2023, to August 11, 2023. There is No Need for IELTS or TOEFL; the English Proficiency Certificate is acceptable.
No Application Fee is Necessary. Throughout the 10-Week Internship, students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of enrichment activities, including scientific visits to the NASA Johnson Space Center, lectures, and career development workshops. Do not miss out on this fully funded scholarship opportunity for international students! You Will Gain Valuable Experience in Research. The United States Government Fully Finances All Expenses.
The LPI is Located southeast of Houston, Texas, Close to the NASA Johnson Space Centre. On behalf of NASA, the LPI provides scientific community leadership for research in lunar, planetary, and solar system sciences, as well as linkages to related terrestrial programs. The LPI Summer Internship is restricted to only undergraduate students. Below are Additional Details on the LPI Summer Internship in the United States 2023.
LPI Summer Internship in USA 2023 Details
- Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks – June 4, 2023–August 11, 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th December 2022
- All the Selected Interns will Receive a $7,300 Stipend to Cover the Following things:
- Internship Stipend
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Cost of Living Expenses
- Note: Interns traveling from an international location may be eligible for an additional $500 to cover travel expenses
- Physical or Natural Science
- Computer science
- Planetary Geology and Surface Processes
- Impact Cratering
- Planetary Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Geochemistry, Petrology, and Mineralogy
- Planetary Interiors and Geophysics
- Planetary Atmospheres
- Lunar Science and Exploration
- Asteroids and Other Small Bodies
- Icy Satellites
- Meteorites and Sample Analysis
- Interplanetary Dust and Presolar Grains
- Undergraduate Students from any country with at least 50 semester hours.
- Students with Majors in Physical or Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics have an advantage, but any eligible student may apply.
- If You have IELTS/TOEFL You can Submit that.
- But if you don’t have IELTS/TOEFL, You can simply submit an English Proficiency Letter from Your University Professor.
Selection is based on these criteria:
- Scholarship, curriculum, and experience
- Career objectives and scientific interest
- Match of applicant’s interest with available research projects
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. Complete the Online Application Form. before this Please read the Guideline and procedure. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the LPI USA Internship.
You may also require to upload Recommendation Letter. So Her Check Recommendation Letter For Scholarship.
Definitely, A Good CV give a Good Impact on organizers to select a good candidate from a Pool of Students. So, Check How To Write Good CV?
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
- UNESCO Internship 2023 (Applications are Open)
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP,Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update