It is possible for learners from any nation to participate in the LPI Summer Internship, which is a fully funded internship. The Internship lasts for ten weeks during the summer months. Houston, Texas, is where the internship will be held in the US. June 7, 2022–August 13, 2022, are the dates for the LPI internship. You don’t need to take the IELTS or TOEFL to prove your English proficiency.
This Full Scholarship for International Students is not to be missed. You’ll learn a lot about how to conduct research. All costs are covered by the United States government.
The LPI is located in Houston, Texas, just south of NASA’s Johnson Space Center. NASA relies on the LPI to act as a liaison between the scientific community and the agency’s own operations on Earth in the areas of lunar, planetary, and solar system science. Only undergraduate students are eligible. Details on the LPI Internship in the USA 2022 can be found below.
Details about the LPI Summer Internship in the United States in 2022 have been released.
- Houston, Texas, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 7, 2022–August 13, 2022)
- Coverage of Costs: Fully Covered
- The deadline for submission is December 13, 2021
Coverage for your financial needs.
- A $7,300 stipend is provided to cover the following expenses for all selected interns:
- The Stipend Round for Internships Airfare Tickets for a trip
- Expenses for Day-to-Day Living
- For international interns, an additional $500 is available to cover travel fees.
Topics for an Internship.
- Engineering in the physical or natural sciences
- the study of computers
- Geology of the Planet’s Surface
- Assembling crates
- Remote sensing and spectroscopy of the planets
- Mineralogy, Petrology, and Geochemistry
- Geophysics and Planetary Interiors
- Atmospheres on other planets
- Exploration of the Moon
- Astronomical Objects of Small Size
- Satellites covered with ice
- Analysis of Meteorites and Samples
- Presolar Grains and Interplanetary Dust
Criteria for eligibility.
- Students from any countries who have completed as an undergraduate. Engineering, computer science, and mathematics students have an edge, but any student who meets the eligibility requirements can submit an application for consideration.
- The IELTS/TOEFL can be submitted if You have it.
- A letter from your university professor stating that you are fluent in English may suffice in lieu of an IELTS/TOEFL score.
Timeline of Selections.
The following criteria are used to make the final decision:
- Scholarships, training, and work experience
- Aspirations in terms of a career and areas of expertise
- Finding research projects that are a good fit for a candidate’s interests
How to Make Use of It.
You must apply online. Fill out the online application form and submit it. Please review the Policy and Procedures before continuing.
We are grateful to all interested candidates who are willing to join this program and make your better future.To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the LPI USA Internship.