Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2022 in Belgium is an excellent opportunity for students to pursue their academic careers abroad. It targets individuals from developing countries to excel in their careers in research fields. The Ghent University scholarship attracts brilliant minds towards Belgium from around the world. It provides students with practical experience by becoming a vital part of a diverse community consisting of scholars. It further supports candidates in augmenting their knowledge through engaging in different research activities under the mentorship of world-class researchers. Moreover, it this fully-funded international scholarship program helps students perform research in the North for the first 24 months with and for the rest of the 24 months, they will have to conduct research in the South.
The international PhD scholarships 2022 provide potential students with grand ambitions to start a career and make a huge difference worldwide. The world is convulsed under the clutches of various global challenges, including health, water and food, climate change, and other environmental-related issues. With its research community, Ghent University is eager to develop solutions to overcome the aforementioned complex global challenges. The Ghent campus aims to build an innovative, intelligent, energetic, and vibrant workforce in environmental and food technology and molecular biotechnology. With this mission, the campus tends to promote the horizon of individuals belonging to these disciplines.
The fully-funded scholarship abroad provides students with an ideal environment that supports independent thinking and encourages high research exploration. Further, a thought-provoking climate is provided to the researchers and scholars to think out of the box for coming forward with a compelling analysis through critical analytical approaches and methodologies. The Ghent University ranks as one of the best international universities at the heart of Europe. The top leading university is regarded as a central point that connects the continents across the world. The institute’s research priorities are designed to address the global challenges of the world in general and Belgium in particular.
The fully-funded scholarship in Europe intends to make its global positioning worthwhile. Using the existing resources and accumulating additional skills and abilities, the program supports advanced academia, research, and teaching methodologies. Moreover, it works in a cooperative environment with the purpose of knowledge sharing and technology transfer. In this way, participative and pragmatic policies are created to overcome the lingering issues. The Ghent University Campus, sponsoring the doctoral scholarship, is accredited by the following bodies: the Ministry of Education (Korea) and the Organization of Belgium and the Netherlands. Furthermore, the Chinese Ministry of Education has also kept the Campus in its list specifying the authorization of foreign educational institutions.
Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships 2022:
Ghent University Scholarship Duration:
Benefits of the Ghent University Scholarship program 2022:
- The scholarship promoter will be given a tuition fee of EURO 310 monthly.
- EURO 8000 will be awarded including operational costs and traveling costs for Ghent university promoter, local promoters, and students.
Eligibility Criteria of the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates must belong to a developing country.
- A joint proposal must be submitted by a candidate, a Ghent university promoter, and a South university promoter.
- Research topics should be development-specific.
- Candidates wishing to pursue a joint PhD degree at Ghent University are encouraged.
- Female students are preferred for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Ghent University Scholarship in Belgium?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Application forms should be sent to [email protected] through
- Advice on the candidate, which declares the supervisor’s opinion regarding the candidate’s capability as a future researcher.
- Advice on the ethical and biosafety aspect of the research project that is to be proposed.
- The application deadline for the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarship Program in Belgium is February 01, 2022.
– Advertisement –