The applications are invited to apply for the CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 in Germany. This is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Exchange program for International Students. The CrossCulture Student Exchange Program will Select 100 Participants from all around the world to Spend 2 to 3 months in Germany. Participants can apply with any academic Field or any academic Background. If you are willing to get an exciting cross-cultural experience, then this is a Great Opportunity for you.
During two to three months of practical training, participants will get to know each other, Intercultural Skills, make friends from all around the world, broaden their expertise, and try different cuisine. Both Male and Female Participants can apply. One of the most Famous and Interesting Exchange programs.
Participants will also be able to Experience the Culture of Germany and will be able to get experience in the fields of Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic, Policy and Society, Sustainable development, Media and Culture, Human Rights, Peace, and Medial sectors to work together. AreYou Ready to Experience the Culture of Germany? The detailed information about the CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022 Germany is available below.
Details About CrossCulture Exchange Program 2022
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 100
This CCP 2022 summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
Goal fo the CCP Program
The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
- Civic & citizenship education
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2022. Volunteers from the 46 Countries are eligible.
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged in the long term.
Also Check: Tesla Internship Program 2021 | Paid Internship
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
How to Apply
The Applications for CrossCulture Program 2022 Germany are to be submitted online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the CCP Germany Fellowship.