Top public research universities throughout Canada. To submit an application for admission to Concordia University Canada Scholarships, please visit their website. There will be a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate degree programs available in Canada in the fall of 2022. You should be informed that Concordia University’s IELTS/TOEFL language tests have been canceled due to CVID-19. IELTS scores are not required to apply or come to Canada to study using a Duolingo English exam. They accept the Duolingo English exam.
International students and Canadian citizens may choose from more than 600 study programs provided by Concordia University. All courses are eligible for the Concordia Scholarship. More than 35,000 international students and 220,000 alumni are enrolled at the university, which has a global reach. Canada has a reputation for providing high-quality education at a reasonable cost to international students.
At Concordia University, you are eligible to apply for scholarships. Scholarships and other financial aid are available to students at Concordia University, such as Concordia University External Scholarships. Now is the time to begin. At Concordia, you can see yourself. 78% of the applicants were accepted. To put it another way, Concordia has an easier admissions process than most other schools. Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022 information may be found here.
Scholarships at Concordia University, Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Canada Concordia University,
- Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs.
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- The deadline: is February 1, 2022.
Also check: List of Scholarships Deadlines in December 2021 Fully Funded
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelor’s Program, Online Certificate
- (Master’s Degree, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Ph.D.
- Diploma, or certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarships Fields of Study
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral,
- Administrative and Management Sciences:
- Music and the arts
- Economics and politics.
- Sustainable Development and the Environment
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Technologies of information and communication
- Life Sciences
- Literature and languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Teaching and educational sciences
- Theology and religious sciences
- The Arts and Science Faculty
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science,
- The Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
Check out the Graduate Programs Catalogue by (clicking here)
Check out the Undergraduate Programs Catalog by (clicking here)
There are several advantages to receiving a scholarship.
Most Concordia University students are awarded competitive financing packages at the moment of acceptance, allowing them to concentrate on their academics and research.
- Presidential Scholarships at Concordia University include all tuition, fees, books, and meal plan expenses. (Click here for further information)
- At least $10,000 in top Concordia Graduate Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduates in 2021 and ’22.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University are available for four years at a cost of $14,000 each.
- The value of the Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is paid in Quebec tuition costs. The property is valued at about $39,280.
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship is worth $10,000.
All Concordia entry scholarships are automatically evaluated by the graduate admissions offices of the respective faculties.
Undergraduate Scholarships at Concordia University (Visit Here)
Graduate Scholarships at Concordia University (Visit Here)
Scholarships for Indigenous Graduates
It is possible for Concordia to supplement the scholarships provided to Indigenous graduate students.
Only 10 doctorate and 20 master’s scholarships are awarded each year; the doctoral scholarship is worth $10,000 each year for up to four years.
Also Check: Fully Funded Qatar Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
The Concordia Application Process
The Concordia University Canada scholarships for overseas students may be obtained in only six simple steps.
- Pick a Course
- Analyze the necessities.
- Locate a Manager (Only for Graduates)
- Apply after you’ve applied
- Newcomers Prepare for the First Year of School.
Prerequisites for Obtaining
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- A foreign student or a Canadian student, whether domestic or international, is required to participate.
- A full-time student at the University of Montreal is required to apply for this scholarship.
- Due to CVID-19, Concordia University has discontinued the IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests for the English Language Requirement.
You can find out here what you need to do to graduate.
Requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree at the undergraduate level include: Here’s a place to start:
For the Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2022, the deadline to apply is February 1st, 2022 (For Fall Intake).
How to Apply for Concordia Scholarships 2022
To apply for a Concordia University scholarship, please go to the undergraduate (Visit Here) or graduate (Visit Here) websites.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP, Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.