Go after your goals. Get an education here. The most exciting chance of the year is the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in the United States in 2023. All international students are eligible for the Fulbright Student Scholarship, which provides Full Funding for Master’s and Doctoral degrees. More than 160 countries’ young students and artists can study in the United States thanks to the Fulbright program. The Government of the United States provides funding for the scholarship. Fulbright scholarships are awarded to approximately 4,000 international students each year.
All academic subjects are eligible for the master’s and doctoral degrees. You can apply for the scholarship even if you are not in clinical medicine and come from any academic background or academic discipline. Interdisciplinary applications are encouraged by Fulbright. The IELTS test is Not Necessary. After they’ve been accepted, they’ll take the TOEFL and GRE.
As one of the largest scholarships offered by the US Department of State, the Fulbright program helps students pay for their education, as well as their travel expenses, books, and other living expenses. All your hopes and aspirations will come true if you choose to live and study in the United States. Only in the United States can you find a comprehensive list of fully-funded American scholarship possibilities. Below you’ll find all of the details about the $4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in the United States of America in 2023.
Details About 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Also Check: Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2022
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship is Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Available Academic Fields
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Also, The Program Eligibility and Selection Procedures Vary Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country-Specific Websites.
Also Check: Government of Netherlands Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the Fulbright USA Scholarship
- The application is online for all the countries.
- You can Visit the Fulbright scholarship website here and select your country.
- It will filter the application process for each country.
Please also do follow our Facebook Page ,WHATSAPP GROUP, Telegram Group for the latest Scholarship Opportunities update.